With a couple rolls of 160 Portra, Mckenzie and I headed out into the hundred acres she grew up on. We just took the four-wheeler and went searching for those perfect lit areas that dusk creates. Full of beautiful wooden textures and layers of bokeh for days! Very low key and relaxing, which is what I prefer, especially using film. She did an amazing job and as you can see, is naturally photogenic. It was lots of fun and wonderful shoot!! Enjoy.
-Welcome and Enjoy-
I would love to hear from you and know more about you. Keep a look out for new shoots and posts. Feel free to say hello and submit a message. I appreciate you being here.
- KAI Coffee, The Owners, and Their little barista’s
- Bruce, Britt, & Indigo (My lovely brand new friends in Australia)
- Kate Vera Fashion w/Pentax 645Z
- Meet Charlie & Hayley. Here is there wedding day in a sneaky peaky kind of way 😜
- Meet Cole & Megan! This is a glimpse of all the goodness and beauty we experienced on their wedding day. Love makes everything easier ❤️